As a programmer,the first stint towards coding is the task to print “Hello world”.
So,I thought to start my effort to jot down my thoughts and share with the entire world with the same lines.
Right now,I guess I am not very fluent and lucid in expressing myself,but hopefully as the time passes by and our regular interaction carries on ..my writing may sound more interesting.So,here’s me wishing me luck towards this venture !! :)
This isnt my new experience towards blogging.I used to write poems and phrases(or proses) and loved to share with the world through my other blog.But,I guess with passage of time,my frequency towards writing poems reduced as I got more drenched with reserach work as well as studies.
Its been a semester(around 6 months) since I came to United states as a graduate student,and it has been an interesting experience overall.Lots of ups and downs and right now,I am at a stage when I feel I need the motivation to fight back,to strive as I have done all the past years.
Where has the determination in me gone ? OR is it still there or its just I am little taken aback with so much brillance and smart students around me,that I am unable to find myself back..
I didnt do well in my grades in my first semester and this has upsetted me a bit,as I really tried hard.Maybe more than trying hard,I should have focussed on having clear and crisp concepts about the subjects.Well..Whatever..but right now ..I am trying to be a sailor sailing a ship with a silent and calm poise looking at the tides and figuring out how to go forward..
Hopefully the sailor will get its spinach just like “Popeye the sailor” and steer ahead.Lots to write.See you soon :)
No comments:
Post a Comment