Sunday, 24 January 2016

Flight of Womanhood

Two days back,as I was reading about Ada Lovelace(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ada_Lovelace),I realised she had fascination towards flying and planes.Today,I recall the undying passion of Amelia Earhart to fly in the skies and how her quotes used to inspire me,which made me realise the uncanny similarity between the two ladies who have inspired some or other time as I grew up.Right now,I love reading about Ada Lovelace as I have made one of my goals to become ardent programmer.
Most of times, I have realised majority of women I have meet in my life had a dream to fly or live with ‘flying’ sensation.I wonder why women always have this kind of feeling..Is it because of so much constraints always put up on them..
Some of them considered living in foundations as a part of their destiny and some who fight back are considered as ‘outlaws’ or not a ‘well-mannered’ person.
<continued>.

No comments:

Post a Comment